Who we are:
Started in 2013, Boss Logistics was built on a foundation encompassing over 15 years of industry experience. We are a premier third-party logistics (3PL) intermediary that facilitates and coordinates truckload transportation services across North America. Our co-founders' vision and relentless commitment to providing exceptional service to our clients and carriers/trucks, is the keystone to our success. Our vision executed with passion and drive is fueling our growth. We've recently opened our first satellite office in Austin, TX and are looking for people that are excited in the opportunity we have to offer. We hope its you!
What is logistics?
Look around you. Everything from your computer to the food in your fridge was shipped on a truck. Logistics is the process of moving products & food from one location to another. We aren't talking about small packages that the mailman delivers. Boss goes bigger and focuses on the semi-trucks packed with products that fill up warehouses and your local grocery store. We manage everything for our customers so they can have peace of mind. It's what we do, and we do it the best.
What is a freight broker?
A freight broker is essentially the middle man between a customer, a trucking company, a shipper, and a receiver. Brokers operate as the a ring leader, managing all aspects of the show. Negotiating rates. Contracting/booking a trucking company to pick-up and deliver goods - safely and on time. Coordinating pick-up and delivery times and appointments. Tracking shipments that are in transit. And most importantly keeping our customers updated during transit, ensuring they are happy and have peace of mind.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking positive, self-driven, hard-working, financially motivated sales representatives who have a burning desire and vision to change their life. We want people who see the value in a ground floor opportunity to become a major player in the logistics industry. If you're reliable, committed, and coachable the financial pay-off will come naturally - truckloads of it!
Hands on training
Ground floor opportunity
Unlimited earning potential
Get the details
- Logistics experience preferred, but not required
- 1-2 years workforce experience
- Hard working
- Self starter
- Ability to multitask
- Positive attitude
- Hunter's mentality
- Financially motivated
- MUST be reliable to your clients, the company, and yourself
- Unlimited earning potential (We really mean it! Our co-founders will give you the tools and knowledge to make well over six figures)
- Ground floor opportunity
- No territory restrictions
- No internal competition - You won't be competing with 500 coworkers for the same customers
- Work directly with our co-founders
- Boss has a vested interest in you
- Small office team environment
- Company outings
- Office computer/phone provided
- Casual attire (no dress clothes, no problem!)
- Leadership opportunities
- Run your own business within a business
- Learning the products and services of the firm
- Inheriting the firm's existing 'book of business' and introducing yourself to existing clients
- Integrating your own 'book of business' into the company's (if you are bringing your own clients)
- Identifying and qualifying new clients across numerous markets
- Performing 'consultative selling' through your extensive knowledge of each client and comprehensive understanding of the firm's capabilities
- Keeping in near daily contact with your customers and contract carriers - regardless of size - in order to accommodate each client's needs
- Solving problems as needed
- We are currently hiring in Cincinnati, OH & Austin, TX
- Please use the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org